Thursday, September 6, 2007

One Year Down...

As of about this moment, Brandi and I have been married for a whole year. 365 days and 365 life changing events later, we’re still kicking and even a winning. I am grateful to be able to introduce the most amazing and beautiful person I’ve ever met as my wife. Especially after waking up last night with your hand over my mouth trying to suffocate me, at least this time it wasn’t with a pillow. You’ve been a wonderful companion and mother and Paisley and I are extremely lucky to have you in our lives. I love you and can’t wait for all the great moments and adventures that lay ahead. Thank you for being my home, whenever and where ever. I promise to always love you three days of the year: yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Happy anniversary, my love.

t.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!!

Tonia Conger said...

Happy Anniversary Tim and Brandi! I can't believe it's just been one year! You have accomplished a lot. Sorry we missed the blessing. We really want to come to Vegas and visit. Before Paisley goes to college.

Vanessa said...

Congratulations! Great wedding pictures. And I didn't get a chance to see Paisley in her blessing outfit on Sunday, so if you could post some . . . I'm sure she was beautiful with her full head of hair!